[Equest-users] 答复: Thermal storage modeling issues: high cooling capacity and unmet hours

zhaoyongqing1987 zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
Tue Apr 29 17:44:53 PDT 2014

Thermal storage only can reduce peak load of chiller, but can not reduce peak load of building peak load.The building peak load is decided by heat gain(loss) of building envelop and internal heat gain(loss),it isn't affect by thermal storage.If you want to know reduction of peak load of chiller ,you can review PS-D report.