[Equest-users] Hourly results series - 'Moisture added or removed from air for (de)humidification (lb H2O/ lb dry air)'

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Sun Jul 20 13:24:57 PDT 2014

It is lbs of water, NOT lb(water)/lb(dry air).

I've done the hand calculations using outside air conditions (temp, RH, etc.) from the weather file and coil outlet set point conditions to confirm.

The hourly report number is correct, just not the units associated with it.

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP (r)BD&C
Senior Sustainable
Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>