[Equest-users] External Glazing does not display in eQuest 3.64

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 00:20:26 PDT 2015

Dear Shilpa,

This may occur if your model is quite big or heavy.
It can be so as the building model is quite heavy so the eQUEST is sometime
incapable to let you view the glazing.
Sometimes its eQUEST's limitation.
So the remedy can be just try to have a right click aloof of the building
structure and click reset camera.
If this also does not help then try going to different tabs like internal
loads or air and water side tabs and return to building shell and repeat
reset camera.
Hope this may help.Just go in a hit and trial for views. If this does not
help then may be there can be other issues.

Thanks,
Sharad.Kumar
Green Horizon Consulting LLP
Gurgaon