[BLDG-SIM] Building Simulation Software???

Aulbach, John JAulbach at semprasolutions.com
Thu Mar 20 10:20:37 PST 2003

Try the eQuest program, a DOE-2.2 engine (DOE-2 "Next Generation") with a
reasonable windows interface, and FREE (www.doe2.com). If you haven't
"flown" DOE-2 before, understanding it's idiosyncrasies may require an
extensive learning curve. But it currently seem to be the current "latest
and greatest" program to fill MOST bills.

Until EnergyPlus becomes user friendly (Sorry, Jason).