[EnergyPlus_Support] Performance Curves, Where do curves come from?

Different from DOE-2.1E, where to get these curves? From manufacturer? Database?

There are defaults provided in the example files for each piece of equipment that EnergyPlus can simulate.  For performance curves for which we do not have data, the user will have to user manufacturer's data to generate the curves. As we collect performance curves for different pieces of equipment, these curves will be made available in reference data sets(libraries).