Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Shading:Detached/ COMIS

On 22 Jul 2002, at 12:44, rmp4aup6 wrote:

> Again, I want to simulate the effect of surrounding wind on the
> temperature of wall. So, I omitted the parts of Crack and Opening. Is
> that OK? In the COMIS surface Data,I was asked to input the COMIS Air
> Flow Crack or Opening Type, Otherwise a severe error message showed.
> If you have any simple example  talking about the COMIS, could you
> please send me a e-mail??

I am not sure I understand the question.  If you want to simulate a
surface with no cracks or openings, then do not describe a COMIS
Surface Data object for that surface.  Any EnergyPlus surface without
a corresponding COMIS Surface Data object will have zero infiltration
flow.

Mike Witte

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx