[EnergyPlus_Support] Thermal load and heat discharge

Hello:

My purpose of simulation is to calculate the thermal load of a room
and to know how much heat is discharged to outside by HVAC system.

So far,
1. I just get the data of material (wall, roof, window, and so on)
So, after I input the material data, I think I can get the thermal
load of that room, right? I mean the temperature of the room inside!

2. I know 2 window-type air conditioners are used in one room and the
other one case is using the central cooling system in another room. If
I only have this inforamtion, can I do the simulation? (I mean I don't
have the idea that how to input the spitter, mixer, bracnch, pipe,
node and so on. it sounds difficult to me)

If the temperature inside the room is 32C and air conditioner is set
to be 27C or 26C, how much heat should be discharged to outside the room!!
i think E+ definitely can do this kind of simulation!!
I want to know how should I start?
any possibility is the simplest way to do my simulation??
Can I use AutoSizing to simulate???

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/dkFolB/TM