[EnergyPlus_Support] error message

Hello,

when I start a simulation of the simple Energy+ example file 1ZoneUncontrolled.idf I always get following message:

Program Version,EnergyPlus 1.0.2.008, 02.10.2002 13:43
   **  Fatal  ** Requested Object not found in Definitions: Surface:Shading:Detached:Fixed
   ************* EnergyPlus Terminated--Fatal Error Detected. 0 Warning; 0 Severe Errors
Are the examples wrong?
What should I do to succesfully run a simulation?

Thanks
Clemens

--

Dr.-Ing. Clemens Felsmann
Institut für Thermodynamik und TGA der TU Dresden

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor