[EnergyPlus_Support] RunPeriod

EP gives the option to decide how long does the user wants to simulate (1
day to 1 year).
In my case I want 1 year but I have to many parameters so I decide to
simulate day by day.But I have a question.
Is simulation of every day independent  of each other?HOw does EP "handle"
the transition of one day to another in the case of independency between
them?
If simulation isn`t indepedent,I have a lack of precision in my results.How
can I solve it?
Another question is I don`t want in some situations some results
like(Surface inside/outside temperature). Where do i choose the results i
want to appear in the .eso file?

Best regards,

Lourenço

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now