Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RunPeriod

Lourenço:

Each run period is initialized by repeating the first day of the run
period several times until the results are the same within the
convergence tolerance.  So, if you do single-day run periods, they
will each be independent.  You should be able to verify this for
yourself by running two run periods and then removing your first run
period.  The results should be the same.

For a multiple-day run period, the first day is repeated to
convergence, then each successive day depends on the prior days.

The "report variable" commands are used to select what variables are
written to the output file.  The rdd output file lists all of the
available variables for a particular run.  You can also put a
schedule on report variables so that they are reported only for
certain dates and/or times.

Mike

On 16 Oct 2002, at 14:55, nuno lourenço wrote:

> EP gives the option to decide how long does the user wants to simulate
> (1 day to 1 year). In my case I want 1 year but I have to many
> parameters so I decide to simulate day by day.But I have a question.
> Is simulation of every day independent  of each other?HOw does EP
> "handle" the transition of one day to another in the case of
> independency between them? If simulation isn`t indepedent,I have a
> lack of precision in my results.How can I solve it? Another question
> is I don`t want in some situations some results like(Surface
> inside/outside temperature). Where do i choose the results i want to
> appear in the .eso file?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lourenço

> Hotmail, o maior webmail do Brasil. http://www.hotmail.com