Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inside surface heat balance did not converge

1. Surface heat blance did not converge -   Not sure what would cause
that.  Could be problems with high internal loads, high radiant
loads, zone too complicated, or very massive construction.  If it
only occurs a few times, then results are probably valid.  If many,
then not valid.

2.  Max iterations exceeded - If only one or two times, then results
are probably valid, if many, then not valid.

3.  No equipment found - The plant loop load has exceeded your
highest load range in the HEATING LOAD RANGE BASED OPERATION object.

Mike

On 22 Oct 2002, at 10:32, rmp4aup6 wrote:

> In my simuation result, there shows some warning message:
> "Inside surface heat balance did not converge."
> What kind of situation will possible be due to the warning
> message??How can I solve it?
>
> Other warning messages are:
> "simHVAC:Maximum iterations exceeded for all the HVAC loops, CHICAGO
> ILLINOIS SUMMER, 07/21 08:01" Although this warning message showed,
> the temperature in each room is fixed to 24C correctly. Can we trust
> the result even the warning message showed?
>
> Moreover, when I tried to add the data from 5F to 11F,
> Another warning messages showed:
> "No equipment found in FindLoadRangeAndEquipList,
> LoopDemand=1411622.224 operation Scheme=Central Boiler"
> "No equipment list specified in ManagePlantLoopOperation--all
> equipment turned off"
> What the mistakes could be in this kind of case that the warning
> message were different when I just change the floor data?
>
> Thank you very much.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/