[EnergyPlus_Support] Capacity Limit

Dear E+User
I am calculating the heating and cooling load of a room with the simple
"purchased air" definition. Is it possible to limit the capacity of that
system? In other words the room temperature would rise or fall if limits
are met. If the purchased air definition does not allow for such a
possibility, what system would I have to apply?
I am looking forward to your response.
Alexander
__________________________________
DI (FH) Alexander Beisteiner
Forschungs- und Technologietransfer
Pinkafeld GmbH
Steinamangerstrasse 21
7423 Pinkafeld

alexander.beisteiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <http://www.fh-pinkafeld.ac.at/> http://www.fh-pinkafeld.ac.at
Tel.: 0043/3357/45370-1324
Fax: 0043/3357/45370/1010

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM