[EnergyPlus_Support] system

I´m trying to model the following system.
Inlet-Outside air which should "pass"(inside ducts)3 zones and only in the
fourth zone that air is supply to the zone without any tempering(no
cooling/no heating).Then in that Zone the system should have a fan to the
outside-outlet.
I read in the manual that for supplying air without tempering we may use
direct air.I looked at SZRhDrawThru.idf and try to adapt that system to my
case putting cooling and heating flows almost zero and in zone 1 and 2
replacing the vav with direct air,correcting the reheat nodes but the
temperatures in zones 1 and 2 became to high.
BEst Regards,

Lourenço

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM