[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Newbie - HVAC help

I have been learning this program while I try to run my first model
with it and have run into somewhat of a road block.  The building I
am modeling is a two story water treatment plant, with an open air
area adjacent to the first floor that is partially below grade.  This
particular area has walls ~27' high, and no roof.

I have a unique HVAC system that I'm trying to input and I have no
idea how to do it.  First, on the upper floor there is a package
(central air) unit with an air conditioner and electric coil heat.
It serves one zone of 3 or 4 rooms.  I may be missing something, but
I can't find a category in the model that allows me to easily enter
the details on this Carrier unit.  There is however a window a/c
option.  Should I use this?

The rest of the building is heated with a handful of steam heaters
that are fed by an underground steam line.  The steam is provided
from an offsite location.  Being a water treatment plant, the
groundwater itself is used to "air condition" the lower floor.  Steam
that is used for a different part of the treatment is also sent to a
groundwater cooled condensor to be used for process area cooling on
the lower floor.

Thanks for your help in advance....

Jared

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!