[EnergyPlus_Support] Fan Coil Output

Hi,

I ran FanCoil.idf in the example file folder and ouput the Fan Coil
Heating Energy and Fan Coil Total as well as Sensible Cooling Energy
for each zone. But I found something really strange. In the winter
design day, the total and sensible cooling energy is not zero during
unoccupied hours. Then I looked at the fan oulet node temperature and
cooling coil outlet temperature, but there are exactly the same
during these hours. Is there something wrong with the cooling energy
output? Or maybe I have some misunderstanding about the output
variables?

Thanks,
Chaoqin

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!