[EnergyPlus_Support] COMIS/Ventilation/Air Velocity

Forwarded while Rick tries to get yahoo to behave:

>At 10:11 PM 5/1/2003 +0000, hannahyan wrote:
>When I use COMIS model for natural ventilation, what air velocity
>does the thermal comfort calculation use ? Is it still use the
>scheduled air velocity? Thanks.

At the current time, the air velocity used with the thermal comfort
calculations is still the scheduled air velocity regardless of whether or
not COMIS is used. It is possible that in the future information from COMIS
will be shared with the thermal comfort models, but currently this is not
done in EnergyPlus.

Rick Strand

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping