[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: illuminance output

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Frederick Winkelmann
<FCWinkelmann@l...> wrote:
> Only the daylight illuminance can be output. However, if the
overhead electric lights are on, you can calculate the total
> illuminance as follows:
>
> If daylight illuminance <= illuminance set point, total illuminance
= illuminance set point.

so, I guess the assumption is that the (setpoint illuminance -
daylight illuminance) comes from the electrical lighting no matter
what the design wattage of the electrical lighting and that the max
wattage of the electrical lighting corresponds to the setpoint
illuminance. Is that correct?

Thanks

Rohini

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.