Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Node Types Undefined

The objects with node name errors are all object which are placed on
a BRANCH.  The node errors indicate that the combination of component
type, component name, inlet node name, and outlet node name as
specified on the branch does not match the same specifications on the
component object.  If you work through each object mentioned in the
errors and compare the object with it's branch, you should be able to
fix the problems.  If not, please send the input file as a zipped
attachment to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx or upload it into the
problem files area in the yahoo group.

Mike

EnergyPlus Testing and Support