[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy and Electricity outputs

To get the electric power of the heat pump, you must request the
electric power output variables for each of its components:  DX
cooling coil (DX Cooling Coil Electric Power), DX heating coil (DX
Heating Coil Electric Power), and fan (Fan Electric Power).

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "itamargoldberger"
<cvitamar@t...> wrote:
> I am running 3 simple Heat pumps serving 3 simple classes.
> I know the RDD file very well but I don't know which report
variable
> to choose in order to find the electricity demand by the Heat
> pumps.For the cooling and heating energy supplied for the room air,
> use the  zone/sys sensible heating  and cooling report/ Is this
> correct ?
> Another thing : I noticed that the report meter :
> Electricity:Facility gives me a value much bigger than the sum of :
> zone/sys sensible heating + sensible cooling + lightning. can you
> tell me why ?
>
> Thanks
> Itamar

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.