Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)

EnergyPlus has two separate variables to show Heat Loss or Heat Gain.  I
also seem to remember a recent fix that corrected some small heat gains at
night (due to frame/dividers).

Might either of those answer the problem you are seeing?

At 08:34 PM 3/6/2004, Mohit Mehta wrote:

>my Zone Window Heat Gain is showing as a positive number even at night,
>when the outside temperature (Outdoor Dry Bulb) is lower than the Mean Air
>Temperature for the zone? shouldn't it be negative to indicate heat loss?
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.