Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] several questions

1.  Did you include a thermostat?  Are the zone air temperatures within range?
See the PurchAir example file.

2a.  For an interior wall with no zone on the other side, set the outside
environment to OtherZoneSurface and specify the same surface as the other side
object (the surface is linked to itself).  This is discussed in the I/O
Reference.

2b. You specify ground temperatures in the input.  For the most accurate
results, you should run the Slab program to generate monthly ground
temperatures.  See the Auxiliary Programs document for details.

Mike

On 25 Mar 2004, at 2:55, staryhy2000 wrote:

>     I simulated the cooling loads of a building without internal
> interference, but some results such as Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate
> and Purchased Air Sensible Cooling Rate equal to zero, why? And
> surface ext convection coeff is about 5, whether is the number too
> low? In report variable, which variable means cooling loads?
>     If I want to simulate a room of a building, how should I set a
> interwall? If the space is very large, how do I divide different
> zones without patitionwall? Where do ground temperatures come from?
>     Thank you for your help!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

>  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
>  Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.