Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Temperature in a wall

You can use Therm 5 (http://windows.lbl.gov/software/therm/therm.html) to
model 2-d steady state conditions in walls, windows, etc.

>No.
>
>Mike
>

>On 5 Apr 2004, at 18:45, Jeb Blakeley wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to see the temperatures calculated inside a wall?
> > Specifically I'd like to see the temperature at the foam/concrete
> > interface in an ICF wall.
> > Thanks,
> > Jeb Blakeley

> > http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> > The group web site is:
> >
> > Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
> folder
> > in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
> >

> >  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
> >  Support Web Site.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

>Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
>EnergyPlus Testing and Support
>EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx
>

>The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
>http://www.energyplus.gov
>
>The group web site is:
>
>Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
>folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

>  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of
> the Support Web Site.
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Chris Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 946-1005

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.