Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question: System Sizing

Do you have ZONE SIZING objects?  System sizing in EnergyPlus requires that
zone equipment also be autosized.  If you have  ZONE SIZING object, check the
reported zone design heating/cooling loads in the eio output file.  If these
are all zero, then check you zone thermostat controls.

Mike

On 21 Apr 2004, at 11:57, zhen tian wrote:

> Hi, All:
>
> I have a question for System Sizing. Because the simulation requires system
> sizing ( I use autosize option),  I setup the System Sizing. But there is always
> Error Report: " Fatal  ** Air Primary Loop 1 has no air flow"  in the system
> sizing. Actually all the input is similar to the Example files. So could
> someboby tell me what is pipoint problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> David Tian

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: