From: liao_lucia [mailto:liao@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 9:28 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Dedicated Outdoor Air System

I simulated the performance of an Dedicated Outdoor Air System
(which includes enthalpy wheel, desiccant wheel, water coil,
microturbine...) in EES. Therefore I can get the theoretical curves
of its supply air temperature (T) and humidity (RH), i.e. the
leaving supply air conditions are known if the entering outdoor air
conditions are given.

Assume the DOAS and other HVAC units are installed in a building,
and Energy+ is used to simulate the performance. Is there any method
to plug the DOAS curves of T and RH obtained from other software,
such as EES, into Energy+ ? Therefore, I can avoid modeling the
complicate DOAS inside Energy+, and just use the results from EES
instead.

Thanks !

Lucia

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129022q7i/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1087529304/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com> click here
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=639361758>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: