RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Dedicated Outdoor Air System

It may be possible to use the desiccant dehumidifier with user-defined curves
to match this performance.  The curves defined leaving temperature and humidity
as a function of entering temperature and humidity.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx