Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question about Cooling Tower

The autosizing usually works best when you autosize everything.  Go back to
that run and look at the sizing reports in the eio output file.  Did the zones
show a cooling load?  Did the chilled water coils size to a nonzero water flow
rate?  Did the chiller condenser water flow rate size to a nonzero value?  Did
the condenser loop flow rates size to a nonzero value?  If you find a zero size
at some point along the way, then you need to check the inputs related to that
part of the system.

Mike