Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] No energy balance and fixed boundary conditions

Regarding the slash code error, you can ignore these errors or you
can download a fixed version of the IDD file from the files area of
the EnergyPlus_Support group at yahoo:

  File        : /Updates/Windows/Energy+.idd
  Uploaded by : lklawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Description : The GeometryTransform object had some "minimum" fields that showed warning
  errors when used in the IDF Editor.  This file resolves those and can replace your
  Energy+,idd in the V1.2.0.029 release.

You can access the file at the URL