[EnergyPlus_Support] two problems

Dear all,
     I am simulating a huge building with seven floors and each floor is having two zones(east zone and west zone). I asked E+ the following output variables as shown bellow.
  !-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: REPORT VARIABLE ===========
  Report Variable,
    *,                       !- Key_Value
    Surface Inside Temperature,  !- Variable_Name
    runperiod;               !- Reporting_Frequency
  Report Variable,
    *,                       !- Key_Value
    Surface Outside Temperature,  !- Variable_Name
    runperiod;               !- Reporting_Frequency
       But in the main spreadsheet csv output file, I am getting the inside & outside surface temperatures for all the surfaces except for the east side roof portion( Roofabove_Top_Zone_f_c_d_e). It is quite surprising for me that when E+ is reporting my west side roof portion(Roofabove_Top_Zone_a_b_c_f), why is E+ not reporting me the east side roof portion. I verified my idf file but cannot figure out any mistake.

      Secondly I ran a simulation of my building in which the internal loads are same on all floors. I took the average value for total water cooling coil load of all the middle floors(both on east side zones & west side zones). This value(total cooling coil load for a typical middle floor) is higher than the total cooling coil load of top floor. Since the roof of top floor is exposed to solar radiation, the top floor  must have a cooling  coil load higher than that of a typical middle floor. But why the coil load for typical middle floor is higher than that of top floor?
  I verified my idf file but cannot figure out the mistake.

  I uploaded my idf file in Files > Problem_Submittals > kiran.lankalapalli. The name of the idf file is "kiran.idf". Please go through it.
Please help me.

Thanks in advance
kiran