Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] question about air-air heat recovery with economizer

As I read from the IO reference, both ECONOMIZER and BYPASS could be
specified together with the air-air total heat recovery. The difference is
that by specifying BYPASS the outside air flow rate remain the minimum
value whether it passes the HX or not.

-Chaoqin

--On Thursday, November 04, 2004 3:41 PM -0500 Richard Raustad