Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: comis : windows vertices

We are still investigating the surface overlap errors.  While experimenting
with the input, I stumbled across a change that eliminates the COMIS errors.
Move the first vertex on "Zn002: ap alta ovest" to be the last vertex.  This
changes the first vertex from the uppermost to the leftmost:

Surface:HeatTransfer:Sub,
    Zn002: ap alta ovest,    !- User Supplied Surface Name
<snip>
    9.9,                     !- Vertex 2 X-coordinate {m}
    24.8769,                 !- Vertex 2 Y-coordinate {m}
    7.7404,                  !- Vertex 2 Z-coordinate {m}
    9.9,                     !- Vertex 3 X-coordinate {m}
    15.1609,                 !- Vertex 3 Y-coordinate {m}
    2.9005,                  !- Vertex 3 Z-coordinate {m}
    9.9,
    15.1163,
    2.99,
    9.9,                     !- Vertex 1 X-coordinate {m}
    24.8324,                 !- Vertex 1 Y-coordinate {m}
    7.8299;                  !- Vertex 1 Z-coordinate {m}

As we learn more, we will let you know.  Much of the EnergyPlus team is on
vacation/holiday this week, so it will probably be after the New Year before we
know more.

Mike