Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Questions about the weather file

This file runs without the fan part load warnings when transitioned to version
1.2.2.  Significant changes were made in the water to air heat pump model,
including the fix of a signficant bug related to metering the electric power
consumption (CR 6664 in Addressed_Issues-V1-2-2.htm).  So I would recommend
moving to version 1.2.2 for this simulation.  I will send you the transitioned
input file in a separate message.

Mike