[EnergyPlus_Support] Ground temperature calculation

I need to use the grownd temperature calculator.
1)When I run from DOS it I don't manage to change the path to the
weather file so it keeps looking for the file in a driver I do not have.
2) is it possible to run the ground temperature calculator by EP
launch ?, when i try it it looks like it use the wrong .idd file
Thanks a lot for any help.
Andrea.