[EnergyPlus_Support] Chiller

Dear Mike,

We are working on a cooling system for a building that includes to
chillers with the same performance data's.
The chillers are connected in parallel, with an evaporator outlet set
point temperature of 8 °C and a condenser inlet set point temperature
of 14 °C.
When the capacity of one of the chillers isn't enough to match the
condenser inlet set point of 14 °C (or the evaporator outlet set point
of 8 °C), the second chiller should operate in parallel.
I haven't found any example in the example files, were such a system
is implemented: Two or more chillers, which are connected in parallel
and operate in a parallel way too.
Could you point us in the right direction toward the solution?

Best regards,

Patrik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM