[EnergyPlus_Support] Internal Window Errors

To whoever deals with internal windows:
I've uploaded my IDF file 05n247ProposedLoads.zip.  The building is 3
floors (2 are in the idf file) with a southern face 3 story atrium and
a central 3 story light well.  Therefore, there are a lot of internal
windows.  my intention is to model the internal light well windows to
receive light from the skylight to daylight the occupied areas from
the internal of the building and the exterior windows to daylight as
appropriate.  I have not entered anything for the skylight yet, to
drive the light well.  I do have 2nd floor Otherzone surfaces that are
blank until I carry everything down for the 1st floor.  there are some
construction mismatch errors that I can fix.  The type of error
messages  I'm getting is "* Severe  ** GetSurfaceData: Construction
5FTCLEARINTWINDOW of interzone surface
AHU3-3RDRAISEDFLOORSOUTHCORESOUTHINTWALLTOCAVITYWINDOW2 does not have
the same materials in the reverse order as the construction
TYPINTERIORWALL of adjacent surface AHU3-3RDCAVITYEASTINTWALLTOCORE"
In addition, i'm getting azmuth errors which make no sense.  Could you
offer some guidance?  This file is being used on a real project for a
LEED gold attempt and will be submitted to LEED for the energy model.
 Its very important I get this right.  Please help.
John