[EnergyPlus_Support] Low Temperature Radiant System Hydronic

Hallo Mike!

thank you for your fast reply.
After we set the value for the LOAD RANGE BASED object to a very high
number the simulation runs quiet well.

Additional we would like to simulate the zone temperatures in case of
a too small designed heating power plant.
For example we would like to limit the heating power. In that case we
thought that our system only has to run for a longer time or even
earlier to heat up our space.
That means we have to limit, if this is possible, the purchased
heating power -and- the load range based object .

Another chance we see, is to use the Low Temperature Radiant System
Hydronic:CONSTANT SPEED with limited power but without defining the
supply temperature.

The next thing we like to do is to control the infiltration in
dependency to the zone temperature. We see in the output file that
our summer temperatures are too high.
For example, if the temperature rises above 24°C the infiltration
rate should get a three times higher value than normal (like opening
a window).

Thank you in advance.