[EnergyPlus_Support] Sizing calculation

Hi,

I am performing system sizing calculations for a 3-zone building
where only one of the zones is conditioned.

*Temperature control is provided with a dual setpoint thermostat.
*The selected unitary equipment object
is "FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL".
*The following parameters are set the same on both the Zone and
System levels:Cooling/Heating Air Flow Methods, Cooling/Heating
Supply Air HR, and Cooling/Heating.
*The HVAC unit performance parameters are set to "Autosize" when
ever that option is applicable.

With this input, the sizing routine comes up with a max flow rate
that meets the heating but not the cooling setpoint temperature.
When I manually increase the design cooling flow rate value in the
SYSTEM SIZING and ZONE SIZING objects, all setpoint temperatures are
satisfied.

I am trying to understand why the "sizing" routine was limited to
meeting only the heating setpoint temperature. Please provide help
when you have a chance.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Merid