[EnergyPlus_Support] Interzone surface and Windows compositions.

Hi,

    I´m starting the characterization of a 10 sotories building and
at this point i have two questions:

1) Is it possible to create two contiguous zones in such a way that
there is no surface dividing these two zones? I want to do this to
visualize the difference between thermal comfort of those people who
works next to the windows and those who works in the core of the
building, away from sunlit windows.

2) Do someone have any idea how can i model the two facades of my
building? One facede area is almost 100% glass, the other is
composed of a frame and divider that is part glass and part metal
sheet. I´ve uploaded some pictures in the group website; they are in
the link "Photos", in a Photo Album called "ThiagoKarashima".

I would appreciate any kind of sugestion.

Thank you for your patiance!

Thiago Karashima
LaAr - www.laar.unb.br
University of Brasília - Brazil