[EnergyPlus_Support] VAV Outside Air Minimums

I am having trouble getting my outside air minimum levels right for
a VAV system.  I have set the minimum system OA limits up, but the
results show that the OA flow is less than the minimum amount I put
in the CONTROLLER: OUTSIDE AIR.  Is there anywhere that I can put in
the min flow/person for each zone?

The larger issue is if I have the maximum flow to the zone
autosized, the how do I ensure that I allow the minimum flow to be
as low as possible while still ensuring adequate OA flow?  For the
minimum flow per zone as defined in SINGLE DUCT: VAV: REHEAT, I have
to assign a fraction of the autosized maximum.  However, since I
don't know what the maximum is, I have no idea what fraction must be
input to ensure minimum OA requirements are met in the zone.  Is
there any other way to make sure the min OA is met without going
back into the IDF with the results of the sizing runs and inputing
the max flow by hand and then calculating the min flow fraction and
inputting that by hand?

Thanks,

Andrew