[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EPlus Simple Model (outside surface temp help)

Ok I am still having issues with the outside wall temp. I posted my
file its called "Hastings_Combined.imf". A couple of basic notes:

I normally have this spilt into separate files (all the file breaks
have been commented out).
 I also verified the combined file still work and was still the same
issues.
Also I do not like using metric as I lose "feel" for the numbers. I
wrote several short macros to assist me with this.

Thank in advance.

Mike Hamilton

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "linda@..." <linda@...>
wrote:

> Sounds like you might be running into the difference between
outside
> temperature (that you see) and the site difference due to height.
Look