[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: VAV:NoReheat and indoor air quality

Dear Richard Raustad,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, these objects allow for
outside air based on a ventilation rate per occupant or ventilation
rate per floor area.

The thing is that the VAV damper is controlled based on zone load or
the minimum outside air fraction defined in the VAV object.

EngineeringReference.pdf, pg. 432 of the pdf, indicates total air flow
to the zone to be function of maximum air flow, minimum air flow
fraction and zone load. This seems to ignore OA flow rates determined
by Controller:Outside Air or Controller:Outside Air, and only take the
VAV:NoReheat inputs into account.

I'm looking for a way for solving this, all help is welcome.

Thanks again. Best regards,
Alexandre

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad