Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] No Chilled or Hot water flow through coils.

More information from the developer.  This should help get you going.  MJW

There is a program problem. It's coming from the System Sizing input.
Look at:

SYSTEM SIZING,
    AHU1,                    !- name of an AIR PRIMARY LOOP object
    sensible,                !- type of load to size on
    autosize,                !- Design (minimum) outside air volumetric
flow rate {m3/s}
    0.2,                     !- minimum system air flow ratio
    7.22222241354578,        !- Preheat design set temperature {C}
    12.7777781162733,        !- Central cooling design supply air
temperature {C}
    37.7777787785472,        !- Central heating design supply air
temperature {C}
    noncoincident,           !- Sizing Option
    yes,                     !- Cooling 100% Outside Air
    yes,                     !- Heating 100% Outside Air
    0.008,                   !- Central cooling design supply air
humidity ratio {kg-H2O/kg-air}
    0.008,                   !- Central heating design supply air
humidity ratio {kg-H2O/kg-air}
    design day,              !- cooling design air flow method
    5.66400071906259E-04,    !- cooling design air flow rate {m3/s}
    design day,              !- heating design air flow method
    4.72000059921883E-04;    !- heating design air flow rate {m3/s}

The program for some reason ignores the field "cooling design air flow
method" and looks only at
"cooling design air flow rate {m3/s}". If the latter is > 0 it uses it
as a user specified design flow rate.
Since this input is tiny (the actual number should be around 10 m3/s) it
basically zeros out the design flow rates. Ditto for heating.
Removing these numbers results in a more normal attempt at autosizing,
hampered by the lack of zone areas (no floors) in
2 of the zones. My run then aborts with temperature out of range. Some
serious geometry problems I guess.