Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] longwave radiation from the environment

So the report variable ' Surface Ext *Convection* Coeff[W/m2-K](TimeStep)'
for simple convection algorithm means the *total* exterior heat transfer
coefficient (radiant and convective) and is independent from the surface
emissivity.

I tried already all the other convection algorithms (detailed, TARP,
DOE-2...), but I still get zero for the radiant heat coefficients. I also
have the impression that the convective heat transfer coefficient stays the
same as calculated with the simple convection algorithm. Do I need to set
other settings beside the 'outside convection algorithm'?

Thank you for your help,
Friedl