Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Temperature and humidity setpoints

1.  "Electric Steam" is the only option, or "None".  Do you have the
documentation for the interim release?  CompactHVACInterimUpdateV2-0-0.pdf

2.  This restriction was put into Compact HVAC because there cannot be more
than on humidistat object attached to the same zone.  However, in your case,
because you want the same relative humidity setpoint for both humidification
and dehumidification, this can be done.  You will need to specify a different
control zone name for the humidifier, then edit the expidf file to delete the
extra humidistat and also edit the last field in SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE
MIN HUM to use the same zone node name as the SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE MAX
HUM.

Mike