Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ECOTECT VS DESIGNBUILDER

Dear Nuno,

DesignBuilder (DB) not only exports the geometry but also seamlessly run the
simulations in E+. If you want to make some modifications in the IDF file
generated by DB, you can do them and still load the results of simulation in
DB. I am assuming that you do not want to edit the geometry information in
the IDF file. Editing geometry in IDF will be difficult. What exactly you
plan to do after exporting the IDF?

Regards,

Vishal