Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] solar powered intermittent absorption refrigeration unit

Sorry, but this cannot be done with the current EnergyPlus absorption chiller.
The best I can suggest is to report hourly solar hot water gains and chilled
water loads and compute the results in a spreadsheet.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx