Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cool surface

Hello Michela, from the things you say seems that you are interested in the
theoritical model that is calculating the parameter behind the program. If
you would like to see more information about every model incorporated in the
program's object you can have a look at the enginnering document. It
explains all the theoritical background on how these parameters are
calculated. I am not sure if this is what you are asking though.

Best regards Tasos