Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Design Volume Flow Rate

Hi Mike,

Yes I see... the Infiltration object is for small portions of air sneaking
from small small cracks in the doors and windows. So if I use Ventilation
object, there is still the Design Volume Flow Rate field. Have you any idea
how this can be calculated. Can I assume that door is completely open and
multiply the surface of the door (m2) with the wind speed, is this
scientifically solid way to calculate the Design Volume Flow Rate? And if
this is correct then to find the Flow rate for the whole Zone I have to add
all the calculations from each door and window that belong to the Zone?
Thank you for spending some of your time for my questions.

Tasos Ioannou