Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] A question about primary and secondary loop configuration

See responses below.  MJW

On 27 Dec 2007 at 10:32, Zhen Tian wrote:

> 1. The compact HVAC chilled water loop does not allow variable  flow for both
> primary and decondary, it only allows varible+constant or constant+variable.

Because Compact HVAC currently supports only one chilled water setpoint,
"Variable Flow No Secondary" is equivalent to variable+variable.  The flow in
the demand-side (where the coils are) will be the same as the flow in the
supply side (where the chiller is).

> 2. When I create two separate chilled water loops. I will create two chillers.
> How can I create two chilled water loops with only one chiller?

This is not supported.

Mike