Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] very confused

1.  The iterative heat balance solution solves both at the same time.

2.  I do not understand the question.  The only temperatures you provide are in
a DesignDay object or by selecting a weather file.

3.  The interior convection coefficients are not sensitive to airflows inside
the zone which are produced by natural ventilation.  If you specify user-
defined convection coefficients (using the ConvectionCoefficients object) then
these coefficient will apply to the surfaces you specify at all times during
the simulation.

Mike

On 5 Jan 2008 at 13:37, neslihanturkmenoglu wrote:

> hi again
> if I am using cross ventilation UCSD airflow model, at the same time I
> am doing solar radiation simulation, in which order does the program
> work to get interior surface temperatures. Which part gets information
> from other in sequence?
>
> 2-Which temperatures I have to give as input before simulation run?
>
> 3-For interior surface convection coefficients which expression -mixed
> convection heat transfer coefficient formula explained on page 348
> (Engineering reference)for UCSD cross ventilation model or the
> expression described on page 49(engineering reference)-ceiling diffuser
> algorithm- does the program use? ?
> and if I want to give my own surface convection coefficients, in which
> parts will they be included to the program?
>

> thank you very much

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx