Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone exhaust fan example

The unbalanced air flow warning is just that, a warning to let you know
the supply and return (and I think exhaust) flows do not match. The
warning is telling you to add mixing or cross-mixing objects to account
for the imbalance. You will still get the warnings though. Report the
supply, return, and exhaust node volumetric flow rates, set up mixing
objects to account for the imbalance. There is also a known issue with
HVAC Diagram with that example file. We are working on the solution.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years